Wednesday, March 27, 2019

I Will Do Minimalist Business Logo Design In 24hrs

Hello! Looking for a professional logo design service? You've come to the right place.


design 3 killer  minimalist logo design with free gift

My passion is logo and mascot development, however I've been working in advertising industry for a long time. I believe design shouldn't be for design's sake; It should work and bring stable profit. 


And the most important thing is that I love my job and I am very serious about each new project.

About my Gig 
........................................... 
1. I'm professional only logo designer and 5+ years experience on logo design. 
2. 100% recommended logo design service. 
3. Quick turnaround 
4. 3 original and unique concepts. 
5. Unlimited revisions until you are 100% happy. 
6. 100% original vector, without losing quality. 
7. Full logo file package including all files for any print/web needs. 
8. full money back refund if your project is not to your total satisfaction.


Greetings,
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment